Are you a strong communicator, organized, structured and a team player?
Perfect! Then a commercial apprenticeship is just right for you.
Training at SÜDPACK is the perfect way to enter a profession – and gets you fit for the future. And our offer of training vocations is very diverse and attractive.
We specifically encourage a proactive, independent and solution-oriented approach as well as good communication skills. And with individual professional development measures, we support the vocational and personal growth of each individual.
And our junior employees receive constant support from experienced instructors and over 100 apprenticeship coordinators at SÜDPACK.
Almost everything at SÜDPACK is state-of-the-art: Our technology. Our facilities. Our culture. And our apprenticeship program.
That's why we invest a lot in the further development and training of our junior talents.
As a trainee, your skills and talents are at the center of our attention. In addition to first-class apprenticeship training, we also offer you many other benefits.
• Flexible working hours
• A semester abroad if you are qualified
• Learning on state-of-the-art machines and in a modern training department
• Seminars and additional qualifications
• Language courses
• In-house training and exam preparation
• Good prospects of being hired by the company
The apprenticeship salary is scaled according to the year of training. At SÜDPACK, an important factor is that you are paid well from the first year of apprenticeship. In addition, we offer you a wide range of additional benefits.
• Attractive apprenticeship salary
• Vacation and Christmas bonus
• Travel allowance
• Company pension scheme
• Capital-forming benefits
• Subsidy for breakfast and lunch sales
• Employee and testimonial bonus
We emphasize a healthy work-life balance. That's why we offer our employees a wide range of options:
• Introductory week with team training
• Personal training mentor
• Christmas party
• Fitness studio membership
• Service bike leasing