During your studies at the DHBW, you will learn basic business management principles, and obtain knowledge on international business and intercultural management. The lectures will take place in German and English. The obligatory foreign language is Spanish.
At Südpack, you can apply this knowledge in practice in the Purchasing, Sales, Marketing or Logistics departments.
Duration and structure of the integrated degree programme:
- The study course lasts three years
- The theoretical phases take place at the DHBW Ravensburg
- The theoretical and practical phases last for three months each and take place in alternation
- You have your A-levels or a subject-related entrance qualification
- You love languages, business management and international interrelationships, make contacts easily and like working in a team