As an industrial clerk, you will work in our various commercial-business management departments such as Purchasing, Sales, Marketing, Work preparation and Financial accounting.
- Preparation and processing of orders, creation of offers
- Goods procurement, offer comparisons, price negotiations
- Conducting of dialogues with customers and suppliers
- Determination of the requirements and material planning
Duration of the training and vocational school attendance:
- Three years
- One to two compulsory classroom days per week at the Gebhard-Müller-Schule, Biberach
You possess a good intermediate certificate of education, A-levels or a subject-related entrance qualification. In addition, you are interested in commercial processes, are flexible and make contacts easily.
Do you already have your A-levels and are interested in more qualifications? Do you speak English and French and would like to work at international level later on? In that case, the training vocation as industrial clerk with an additional qualification in International Business Management with Foreign Languages is just right for you! This training takes two and a half years and is held in blocks of lessons at the Friedrich-List-Schule in Ulm.